Administer sales of foundation repair products and services within assigned area and
provide sales quota according to various creative techniques.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all leads and identify prospective customers and participate in various industry associations and prepare presentations for foundation repair products and services.
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend appropriate solutions and prepare and present sales presentations to present all proposals and ensure achievement of all sales objectives within market.
- Determine efficient lead generation strategies and implement same to increase businesses and execute all sales closing techniques to achieve all installations objectives and maintain record ofall consumer sales.
- Maintain knowledge of all foundation repair services.
- Always ensure appropriate representation of the organization to community and assist to resolve all customer issues on products, prices and mode of payment.
- Develop and recommend changes to repairs according to customer requirements and perform all required paperwork for same.
- Ensure customer retention for all processes and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage all communication with customers and review all product requirements for all existing and prospective clients
- Provide knowledge on all customers for various products and pricing models and perform marketing for all residential customers.
- Implement all sales campaigns within required timeframe and documents all processes.
- You will be evaluating foundations of all types, on an as needed basis. This includes but is not limited to taking evaluation measurements with a CompLevel, performing visual inspections, and assessing homes that need foundation repairs.
- Draw full and accurate plans of repair.
- Adhere to 24-hour turnaround in CAD drawings from evaluations.
- Provide accurate maps with scope of work from information provided
- Maintain a monthly minimum revenue of of 85k and a minimum 20% closing percentage
- At 1 year, rep should be producing 100k monthly
- Generate 25% of their own leads through referral development
- This position comes with minimal supervision and will require you to be a self-starter and results oriented.
- This description only includes the general content for this job and does not restrict the company from assigning or reassigning duties or responsibilities at any time.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Proficient with Office 365 products, especially Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn SmartDraw on a company provided computer
- Strict attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
- Be comfortable working long hours as business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- A competitive salary based on experience, skills, and education
- Commission on sold plans of repairs